We recognise that having uncertain immigration status can have a considerable impact at an individual and family level. It is important to us that we provide an effective, reliable and accessible service to all of our clients. We have expertise in addressing problems with settling in the UK, citizenship, working or studying, bringing overseas family to the UK, as well as of conducting immigration and asylum appeals to the Home Office. We also offer advice to people who have been unlawfully detained in immigration centres.
We provide an extensive range of services:
- Applications to the UK Border Agency of all types
- Litigation before the immigration tribunal and higher courts
- Specialist advice on all types of Point Based applications, particularly Tier 1 (entrepreneur) applications, Tier 2 (General and Intra Company), Sponsorship License, Sponsorship Management System handling and Student applications under Tier 4
- Advising and preparing Sole Representatives Entry Clearance and extension applications, family, settlement and Citizenship and Nationality applications
- Conducting Immigration Reconsiderations, Judicial Review applications and Court of Appeal matters
- Family reunion for spouses, civil partners , co-habitees, children, elders and other relatives
- Removal or deportation
- Applications pertaining to UK Border Agency policies
- Asylum and Human Rights Act applications
We understand that rules about immigration control in the UK are complicated, especially given the fact that they overlap with nationality law, which decides who is or is not a British citizen and affords rights accordingly. Our immigration advisers will help you to understand the situation that you or a family member faces, and will give you clear and practical advice on the options or recourse available. We also recognise that immigration issues are often related to other issues, such as Employment and Family Law, so our Immigration specialists work in close collaboration with experts in these other areas of Law to ensure the most comprehensive and effective approach.