Telephone number: 020 7404 3004
Pratik trained at Imran Khan and Partners and qualified as a Solicitor in 2009 and is now a Partner. He specialises in Criminal Law, defending clients charged with offences ranging from terrorism and murder to charges relating to drugs, violence, sexual offences and fraud and driving matters. He is also police station accredited and represents clients requiring advice and assistance at police stations. He also represents and advises clients at the Magistrates Court and Youth Court. He has a strong background in Criminal Defence and is passionate about defendants’ rights and ensuring that all persons are given a fair trial.
Pratik is fluent in Gujarati.
- AJ (Isleworth Crown Court). Represented vulnerable woman charged with administering poison to a child (high dosage of salt in baby milk). The Crown relied upon fingerprint evidence on the baby milk powder, but failed to establish any motive. The client was acquitted after a retrial.
- AM (Old Bailey). Represented 18 year old charged with attempted murder in a gang related attack involving 5 other defendants. The case was investigated by Operation Trident and the issue of joint enterprise was relied upon by the prosecution as 17 stab wounds were inflicted on the victim. The client’s role was limited to driving the group to the scene of attack. The client was acquitted of attempted murder but found guilty of section 18 grievous bodily harm. All other defendants were found guilty.
- KM (Old Bailey). Represented vulnerable woman charged with the murder of a young child. The client was diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Multi Personality Disorder. The Crown alleged that fictitious characters were created to exert influence on the mother of the child to manipulate her. The client was found not guilty of murder but guilty of manslaughter. On appeal her sentence was reduced by 3 years.
- JF (Snaresbrook). Representing client charged with conspiracy to steal high value motor vehicles in a multi-handed case involving a two year extensive police investigation.
- MA (Old Bailey). Representing client charged with money laundering and fraud in excess of £900,00 with 13 co-defendants. The case is the result of a two year police investigation into bank card courier fraud and is heavily reliant on telephone and cell site evidence.
- EI (Southwark Crown Court). Representing a woman charged with perverting the course of justice, linked to a murder trial at the Old Bailey in 2015 of a professional gambler who was lured through a “honey trap” to his death in his flat. The client is alleged to have tampered with vital evidence.